Hip hop news updates: DJ Khaled Confirms Tony Yayo's Curved Handshake Story: 'I Couldn't Do It'

Thursday, November 9, 2023

DJ Khaled Confirms Tony Yayo's Curved Handshake Story: 'I Couldn't Do It'


Paragraph: In a recent revelation, DJ Khaled has come forward to confirm Tony Yayo's account of a curved handshake incident. This confirmation comes after Yayo shared the story during an appearance on the popular show, Drink Champs, in July.


According to Yayo, Khaled had outright refused to shake his hand, leaving him feeling slighted and disrespected. Now, DJ Khaled has validated Yayo's claim, admitting that he indeed couldn't bring himself to extend a handshake to the rapper. This revelation has sparked discussions about the underlying dynamics and tensions within the music industry, shedding light on personal interactions and potential conflicts between artists. The confirmation by DJ Khaled adds an intriguing layer to this ongoing saga, leaving fans and industry insiders curious about the true nature of their relationship and the reasons behind this notable aversion.




"I was just saying to myself, ‘This is gonna be hard for me’ because if I would have completely embraced him, I probably wouldn’t have been able to sleep at night. And if I did, I would have called [Fat Joe] immediately like, ‘This is what happened.’ That’s how much I care. Would I have done things differently now?" he added. "I probably would have done the same thing, but I would have tried to put myself where I wouldn't feel guilty, or I wouldn't feel any pain in my heart, because I know how much he means to me and what we’ve been through." These heartfelt words were spoken by DJ Khaled, shedding light on his conflicted emotions and loyalty to his friend Fat Joe. DJ Khaled reflects on a past encounter where he chose not to embrace someone due to a strained relationship, recognizing that his love and care for Fat Joe played a significant role in his actions. While acknowledging that he might have acted similarly, he expresses a desire to find a way to navigate such situations in the future without internal conflict and pain. DJ Khaled's candid reflections provide a glimpse into the complexities of personal relationships and the difficult choices we sometimes face in maintaining loyalty and sincerity.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home