Hip hop news updates: The Game Opens Up About His Past Beef With 50 Cent And G-Unit

Monday, December 25, 2023

The Game Opens Up About His Past Beef With 50 Cent And G-Unit

 The Game and 50 Cent have been at odds for over a decade, ever since the former left G-Unit in 2005. The two rappers have exchanged numerous diss tracks, insults, and threats over the years, and their feud has also involved other artists who were either affiliated with or opposed to G-Unit.






In a recent interview with Vlad TV, The Game shared his perspective on his turbulent history with 50 Cent and G-Unit, and how he feels about them now. He revealed that he still respects some of his former labelmates, such as Lloyd Banks, Young Buck, and Tony Yayo, and that he never had any personal issues with them.

He also explained that he took a picture with Lloyd Banks in 2016, when they ran into each other at a club in Dubai, as a gesture of goodwill and nostalgia. He said that he did not intend to disrespect 50 Cent by doing so, but rather to show that he had moved on from the past.

“I think we getting to a point where you’re going to have to assume 50’s not a happy guy,” The Game said. “I don’t think [Banks] meant to shit on 50 by taking a picture; I think he just saw a n-gga that he came up with and created music with and created a bond with, and it was nothing but a snap of a picture.”

The Game also admitted that he regrets some of the things he said and did during the height of the beef, and that he wishes he could have handled things differently. He said that he understands why 50 Cent was upset with him, and that he respects his hustle and success.

However, he also stated that he does not see any possibility of reconciliation or collaboration with 50 Cent in the future, as their relationship is too damaged and complicated. He said that he is happy with his own career and legacy, and that he does not need to be associated with G-Unit anymore.

“I’m not looking for no reunion, I’m not looking for no verses, I’m not looking for nothing,” The Game said. “I’m good. I’m a legend in my own right. I don’t need to be a part of nothing that I don’t feel like I’m a part of.”

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home