Hip hop news updates: Ilana Glazer shocked at how ‘horny’ she was while pregnant, ‘spontaneous, animalistic, pregnancy is nuts!’

Monday, May 20, 2024

Ilana Glazer shocked at how ‘horny’ she was while pregnant, ‘spontaneous, animalistic, pregnancy is nuts!’

 

Ilana Glazer confesses she was shocked how “horny” she was while pregnant with her daughter, who was born in July 2021.

“I was full-on horny when I was pregnant,” she told Page Six at the premiere of her new film “Babes.”

“I was so sick when I was pregnant for the first six months,” Glazer explained, “and sometimes sex would be the only context in which I wasn’t sick. Women tend to be horny through context, like dinner and candles, which is lit, but the spontaneous, animalistic horniness of pregnancy is nuts!

“I was so sick when I was pregnant for the first six months,” Ilana Glazer explained.ilana/Instagram
Glazer’s baby was born in 2021.ilana/Instagram
Ilana Glazer

Glazer recently told the website Scary Mommy that she wanted the movie to be up front about the parts of pregnancy and childbirth that society — and even moviemakers who are usually comfortable with a little gross-out humor — don’t like to talk about.

“In the birth scene in [Judd Apatow’s 2007 pregnancy romp ‘Knocked Up,’] Katherine Heigl’s ‘vagina’ is the material of a sex doll, and there’s no [realistic child-birth features] . . . And that’s the closest reference we have to our movie,” she said.

Glazer had a candid conversation with Page Six about motherhood.
The “Broad City” alum said that she learned a lot about herself while making the film.Sherly Rabbani/Shutterstock
The “Broad City” alum, co-wrote the buzzed-about comedy.ilana/Instagram

The star added: “We’re really parched for representation. I’m a white Jewish woman, and even I’m parched for representation. Little picture, [I wanted to talk about] your boobs being out of control, that you have to birth the placenta . . . No one tells you that, literally until you’re on the table.”

In the comedy, Glazer plays a woman who becomes pregnant from a one-night stand and leans on her best friend and mother of two for guidance and advices

The “Broad City” alum, who also co-wrote the buzzed-about comedy, said that she learned a lot about herself while making the flick. “I learned how capable I am,” she exclaimed. “Like, damn, I’m capacious!”

The premiere was a family affair, with Glazer’s parents, brother Eliot and her husband, David Rooklin, joining her on the red carpet

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home