Hip hop news updates: “Tems and J. Cole Make For a Sultry Combination on ‘Free Fall’”

Thursday, June 6, 2024

“Tems and J. Cole Make For a Sultry Combination on ‘Free Fall’”

Download

 

Jermaine is back to doing what he does best. Nigerian singer Tems, known for her sultriness and soulfulness, has teamed up with J. Cole for a mesmerizing single titled “Free Fall.” The track, featured on Tems’ debut album Born In the Wild, showcases their combined strengths and delivers a beautiful meditation on love and regret.


Tems’ vocals are achingly vulnerable, echoing the lyrics: “Sorry if you don’t know what you’re doing with me. How you do me wrong then call my name, my name. Too late for you, babe, I don’t think I can let you in. I’m not opened up anymore.” Her ability to evoke beauty and tragedy shines through, especially on this standout track.
That's our app👇 Download and have a look on it 


J. Cole, who has faced challenges post-Kendrick beef, finds his element on “Free Fall.” His detailed storytelling about complicated romances harks back to fan-favorite guest spots like “Warm Enough” and “Pretty Little Fears.”

Share your thoughts on this brand-new track in the comments section below. And stay tuned to HNHH for the latest music news and updates on your favorite artists’ upcoming projects.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home