ACTION BRONSON RECOUNTS RANDOM ENCOUNTER WITH ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER IN NYC

Celebrity Trending
0

 


Action Bronson is known for his rap skills, his culinary talents, and his hilarious anecdotes. The Queens native recently shared another one of his stories on Instagram, recounting a random encounter with none other than Arnold Schwarzenegger in New York City.


According to Bronson, he was walking down the street with his friend Meyhem Lauren when they spotted the Terminator star in a car. Bronson decided to approach him and say hello, but he was not prepared for Schwarzenegger's response.


"He rolls down the window and he goes, 'Hey, how are you? You look fantastic,'" Bronson said. "I said, 'Thank you, sir. You're an inspiration to me. I appreciate you.' He said, 'No, no, no. You don't understand. You look fantastic. You've lost a lot of weight. You're healthy. You're vibrant. You're glowing.'"


Bronson was flattered by the compliment, especially coming from someone he admired. He said he grew up watching Schwarzenegger's movies and even named his dog after him. He also revealed that he had met the actor once before, when he performed at his birthday party in Austria.


"He invited me to his birthday party in Austria, in Graz, where he's from," Bronson said. "And I performed there with a 36-piece orchestra in front of a castle. It was one of the most incredible experiences of my life."


Bronson said he thanked Schwarzenegger for the opportunity and told him he was a legend. He said Schwarzenegger then invited him to work out with him at his home gym in California.


"He said, 'Listen, you have to come to California. You have to work out with me. You have to see the donkeys. You have to see the mini horses. You have to see everything,'" Bronson said. "I said, 'Sir, I would love to. I would be honored to.' He said, 'OK, great. Give me your number. I'll text you right now.'"


Bronson said he gave Schwarzenegger his number and waited for the text. He said he was so excited that he couldn't believe what was happening. He said he checked his phone several times, but he never received the text.


"I'm still waiting for the text, Arnold," Bronson said. "Please, text me. I love you."

```

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)