RICK ROSS LOOKALIKE GOES VIRAL AFTER FOOLING WHITE WOMAN: 'I PLAYED THE PART'

Celebrity Trending
0


A Rick Ross lookalike has gone viral after fooling a woman into thinking he was the Biggest Bawse while on vacation.


Darceal Gates, a 38-year-old barber from Detroit, Michigan, was enjoying his trip to Cancun, Mexico, when he encountered a woman who was convinced he was the famous rapper.


Gates, who bears a striking resemblance to Ross with his beard, tattoos, and sunglasses, decided to play along and pretend he was the Maybach Music Group boss.


He recorded a video of himself with the woman, who was gushing over meeting him and asking for his autograph. He even rapped a few lines from Ross' songs to make it more convincing.


The video, which Gates posted on his Instagram account @darceal_ross, has since gone viral, garnering over 2 million views and thousands of comments.


Gates told Complex that he was amused by the woman's reaction and that he had no intention of hurting her feelings.


"I played the part. I didn't want to break her heart. She was so happy," he said. "She was like, 'Oh my God, I love you, you're my favorite rapper.' She was going crazy."


Gates said he has been mistaken for Ross many times before, especially when he travels to places where Ross is popular.


He said he is a fan of Ross and his music, and that he respects him as an artist.


"I'm not trying to be Rick Ross. I'm just being myself. I'm just having fun with it," he said. "I'm not trying to get anything out of it. I'm not trying to get money or fame. I'm just enjoying life."


He also said he hopes to meet Ross someday and thank him for inspiring him.


"Rick Ross is a legend. He's a boss. He's a great rapper. He's a great businessman. He's a great person. I look up to him," he said. "If I ever meet him, I would tell him thank you for everything he's done for the culture and for the music."


Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)