"My boyfrîend once brôke up with me because I told him that I was húngry and also needed some money.

Celebrity Trending
0

 "My boyfrîend once brôke up with me because I told him that I was húngry and also needed some money. All he wanted to do was knâck me." Purple Speedy 



"Men are all scũm, they always want to knâck but they don't wanna even give you food. There was this guy I was datîng and anytime I told him that I was hõrny, he would rush over to my place just to come and carryy legs up and in every style. But anytime I told him that I was hũngry, he'll pretęnd like he didn't hear and when I insist he'll run away. This happened so many times until I finally brôke up with him and now he's regretîng it." 


Beautiful 17 year old Nigerian untõuched vîrgin Tiktoker, Purple Speedy reveals her daily burdęns as a vîrgin in this hard economy🤦


#SheyBlogger

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)