Hip hop news updates: Blueface accused of punching his baby mama in the face during Instagram Live

Thursday, December 21, 2023

Blueface accused of punching his baby mama in the face during Instagram Live

 

Rapper Blueface is facing allegations of assault from his baby mama Chrisean Rock, who claims he punched her in the face while she was holding their son.



The shocking accusation was made during an Instagram Live session on Thursday (December 21), where Rock showed her bruised eye and lip to her followers. She said that Blueface attacked her after she confronted him about cheating on her with another woman.


"He hit me in front of my son. He hit me in front of my son, y'all. He hit me in my eye, in my lip. Look at my lip, y'all. Look at my eye," Rock said, sobbing.


She also said that Blueface threatened to kill her and that she had to call the police to get him out of her house. She said that she was planning to file a restraining order against him and that she was done with their relationship.


"I'm tired of this. I'm tired of him. He's a monster. He's a liar. He's a cheater. He's abusive. He's everything," Rock said.


Blueface, whose real name is Johnathan Porter, has not publicly responded to the allegations. The 24-year-old rapper is best known for his hit song "Thotiana", which peaked at number 8 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart in 2019.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home