Hip hop news updates: Kai Cenat wants to join 50 Cent's TV empire after meeting him at NBA game

Sunday, December 31, 2023

Kai Cenat wants to join 50 Cent's TV empire after meeting him at NBA game

Download The world news app and enjoy additional content


Internet star Kai Cenat has revealed his ambition to land a role on one of 50 Cent's hit TV shows after meeting the rap mogul at an NBA game.



Cenat, who is known for his comedy and gaming content on YouTube and Twitch, shared his encounter with 50 Cent during a live stream on Wednesday (December 27).


He said he was sitting courtside at the New York Knicks vs. Milwaukee Bucks Christmas game in Madison Square Garden when he saw 50 Cent walking by.


"I'm like, 'Yo, 50! 50! 50!'" Cenat recalled. "He turns around and he's like, 'Yo, what's up?' And I'm like, 'Yo, I'm a big fan, bro. I love your music, I love your shows, I love everything you do.'"


Cenat said he asked 50 Cent for a picture, which the rapper agreed to, and then proceeded to pitch himself for a role on one of his TV projects.


"I'm like, 'Yo, 50, I'm an actor too, bro. You gotta put me on one of your shows, man. I'm telling you, I'm nice with it,'" Cenat said. "He's like, 'Oh, word? You an actor?' And I'm like, 'Yeah, bro, I'm an actor. I'm serious, bro. Put me on one of your shows.'"


Cenat said 50 Cent gave him his contact information and told him to send him his resume and reel.


"He's like, 'Alright, bet. Send me your stuff and I'll check it out,'" Cenat said. "So I'm like, 'Alright, bet. I'm gonna send you my stuff right now.'"


Cenat said he was ecstatic about the opportunity and hoped to land a role on one of 50 Cent's popular TV shows, such as Power, BMF, or For Life.


"I'm like, 'Yo, this is crazy. This is a dream come true,'" Cenat said. "I'm like, 'Yo, I'm about to be on Power, I'm about to be on BMF, I'm about to be on For Life. I'm about to be on one of these shows, bro. I'm telling you, I'm nice with it.'"


Cenat said he sent 50 Cent his resume and reel, but has not heard back from him yet.


"I'm still waiting for his response, bro. I'm still waiting for his response," Cenat said. "But I'm telling you, bro, it's gonna happen. It's gonna happen. Watch. Mark my words. It's gonna happen."


Cenat, who has over 4.9 million subscribers on YouTube and 8.3 million followers on Twitch, is one of the most successful online streamers and content creators in the world. He is also a member of the YouTube group AMP (Any Means Possible) and has collaborated with celebrities such as Bobby Shmurda, Lil Baby, and 21 Savage.


50 Cent, who is also a successful rapper, entrepreneur, and actor, has become one of the most influential TV producers in the industry. He has created and executive produced several hit shows for Starz, such as Power and its spin-offs, BMF, and Black Mafia Family. He has also produced shows for other networks, such as For Life for ABC and The Oath for Crackle.


It remains to be seen if Cenat will get his wish and join 50 Cent's TV empire, but he certainly has the talent and the charisma to do so. 📺.



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home