B.G. and Gucci Mane's joint mixtape, Choppers & Bricks, has been released and is already making waves in the Southern rap scene

Celebrity Trending
0

 B.G. and Gucci Mane's joint mixtape, Choppers & Bricks, has been released and is already making waves in the Southern rap scene. The 13-track project features appearances from Mike WiLL Made-It, C Murder, and more ¹.



In an interview with the Rap Radar Podcast, B.G. and Gucci Mane revealed that they were equally impressed with each other's verses as they were putting the project together. "When he told me let’s do the tape and start sending me records, it became apparent to me soon like damn, all these songs hard," said Gucci Mane. B.G. added, "I ain’t lying, though – there was a couple of records that I sent and he sent back that I wanted to change my verse on. I called him like, ‘Wop, man, you crushed me on this one! I think I might need to go back in.’ But I ain’t go back in and touch it though. And he’d hit me like, ‘Aw man you got off on this record!’ And I’m like aight yeah, that’s what’s up. But yeah, it was a friendly competition but I think we pushed each other to go hard and it came out to be what it is" ².


Choppers & Bricks is B.G.'s first full-length project since he was released from prison in September after spending more than a decade behind bars. Since his release, the former Cash Money rapper has kept busy by releasing a handful of singles and appearing on tracks with E-40, Kevin Gates, Boosie Badazz, Maino, and more ³.



Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)