Ciara And Russell Wilson Welcome Their Third Child, Amora Princess Wilson

Celebrity Trending
0

 

 



Ciara and Russell Wilson have expanded their family with the birth of their third child, a baby girl named Amora Princess Wilson. The couple announced the happy news on Monday (December 11) on their social media accounts, sharing a photo of their newborn daughter.


"Amora Princess Wilson/ 9lbs 1oz/ We Love You so much!" they wrote in the caption.


The singer and the NFL star kept their pregnancy a secret until August, when Ciara posted a video of herself in a swimsuit, flaunting her baby bump by the pool. The couple already have two children together: a six-year-old daughter named Sienna and a three-year-old son named Win. Ciara also has a nine-year-old son named Future Zahir, whom she shares with her ex-fiancé, rapper Future.


Ciara and Future had a tumultuous relationship that ended in 2014, and Ciara has since credited the breakup with giving her more clarity and focus on her life and career. In an interview with Women's Health last year, she said that she had to figure out how to navigate in the next chapter of her life and put more emphasis on loving herself.


"I told myself I've got to figure out how to navigate in the next chapter of my life," she said. "All the things I was aspiring to have at that time, even thinking about love, I was like, it's going to happen when it's supposed to.


"But I can't love anybody to the best of my ability if I'm not loving on myself. I can't be the best mom if I'm not loving on myself. So I put more focus on me, taking care of me; it was the best thing I could have done."


Ciara found love again with Russell Wilson, whom she met at a University of Wisconsin basketball game in early 2015. The couple got married in 2016 and have been inseparable ever since. They often share their love and family moments on their social media platforms, inspiring their fans with their positive and supportive relationship.


Ciara is also a successful artist, who released her seventh studio album, Beauty Marks, in 2019. The album featured the hit singles "Level Up", "Thinkin Bout You" and "Greatest Love". She is also set to star in a 50 Cent-produced animated comic book series called Lady Danger, which will premiere on Netflix in April 2023. The series is based on a graphic novel by Mark Millar and follows a female spy who works for a global crime syndicate. Ciara will voice the titular character and also serve as an executive producer.

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)