Huddah Monroe reveals plans to buy vacation home in Dar es Salaam

Celebrity Trending
0

 


by criss


Kenyan socialite, entrepreneur and beauty mogul Huddah Monroe has announced her intention to purchase a vacation home in Tanzania's largest city, Dar es Salaam.


The Rich Beauty CEO shared her plans on her Instagram stories, where she posted several videos of her enjoying the beach view and the privacy of the coastal city.


Huddah, who is known for her controversial and globe-trotting lifestyle, said that Dar es Salaam felt like Mombasa, but with less media attention and more peace.


"Dar es Salaam is going to be my vacation place...like Mombasa," she wrote. "I do not want media coverage ever! Just low-key naingia nakula bata na ma dollas alafu natoka."


This loosely translates to: "I just low-key enter the city, I eat ducks peacefully with my dollars then I leave just as quietly as I entered."


Huddah also showed off her balcony view from the Hyatt Regency hotel, where she stayed during her week-long visit. She promised to return soon, saying: "It has been a real week of fun! Baby I will be Back!"


Huddah's announcement comes amid her recent clashes with Kenyan netizens, who criticized her for her negative reviews of her beauty products, her dissing of Kenya's nightlife, and her rant about the cars Kenyans buy.


Huddah, who rose to fame after appearing on the reality TV show Big Brother Africa, has been expanding her business empire with her cosmetics line, Rich Beauty, and her clothing brand, Huddah Clothing.


She has also been vocal about her support for women empowerment, entrepreneurship, and sexual health.


Huddah has not revealed when she plans to buy her vacation home in Dar es Salaam, or how much it will cost. However, she has hinted that she has a lot of money to spend, saying: "I have so much money, I don't know what to do with it."


Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)