Kanye West slammed for double standards over new wife's skimpy outfits

Celebrity Trending
0

 


Kanye West has sparked backlash for his apparent double standards over his new wife Bianca Censori's revealing outfits, after he famously told his ex Kim Kardashian to dress more modestly.


The rapper, who goes by Ye, and the model, who used to work for his Yeezy brand, tied the knot in a secret ceremony last December, and have been making waves with their daring fashion choices ever since.


The couple recently attended DJ Khaled's birthday party in Miami, where Kanye, 46, wore a black hoodie and pants, while Bianca, 28, wore a metallic bikini and a toy cat as accessories.


The Australian beauty, who dyed her hair blonde to resemble Kim, often wears bodysuits, shapewear, and sheer garments that leave little to the imagination.


Fans have noticed the contrast between Kanye's attitude towards Bianca's style and his criticism of Kim's wardrobe, especially when he asked her to tone down her look for the 2019 Met Gala.


One fan wrote on Reddit: "I don't understand why he needed Kim to cover herself but his now wife is literally half naked all the time."



Another said: "Ye with literally every inch of skin covered, even a beard, and her in that. It's giving sex-cult vibes."


In an episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, Kanye expressed his discomfort over Kim's skin-tight Thierry Mugler dress for the Met Gala, saying: "I went through this transition where being a rapper, looking at all these girls and looking at my wife, like, 'Oh, my girl needs to be just like the other girls showing their body off.' I didn't realise that that was affecting my soul and my spirit as someone who is married and the father of now... about to be four kids. A corset is a form of underwear. It's hot. For who though?"


Kim, 43, who shares four children with Kanye, North, Saint, Chicago and Psalm, defended her choice, saying: "So, the night before the Met you're going to come in here and say that you're not into a corset vibe? You're giving me really bad anxiety. You knew last night I had really bad anxiety and I don't need any more negative energy and for you to say you're now not into me wearing a tight dress."


Kanye replied: "You are my wife, and it affects me when pictures are too sexy."


Kim and Kanye filed for divorce in February this year, after seven years of marriage. Kim has since been linked to comedian Pete Davidson, while Kanye has moved on with Bianca.

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)