T.I. To Become Grandfather for Third Time as Son King Harris Expects First Child

Celebrity Trending
0

 

Sent by Copilot:



T.I. is set to welcome another grandchild into his family. The rapper revealed that his son with Tiny, King Harris, is expecting his first child. This will make T.I. a grandfather for the third time.


During an interview at Atlanta’s 107.9 radio station on August 27, T.I. casually shared the news while discussing his family. He mentioned that his other son, Domani, recently welcomed a daughter. “He just became a father so I got two grandchildren now,” T.I. said, also referring to his stepdaughter Zonnique’s daughter, born in 2020. “I got two granddaughters, I got a grandson on the way. King’s about to have a son. And I told him, I’m gonna make this the greatest gangster of all time.”

T.I. humorously recalled telling King that he would teach the baby to “torture you the way you tortured me. I promise you there will be an indictment in this young one.”

The interview also touched on the sometimes rocky relationship between T.I. and King Harris. Late last year, the two had an explosive fight at an NFL game, which escalated from a shouting match to a physical altercation. T.I. put his son in a headlock, telling him, “You are embarrassing yourself and your family! Boy, you can’t do nothing with me! Ain’t shit you can do with me!”

Following the incident, King Harris posted several messages on Instagram Stories, which were later deleted. “I Stand on. BUSINESS DONT GIVE A FUCK WHO U ARE … IDGAF WHO U ARE MF CANT PLAY WIT ME N MY FACE NOT GOIN FOR DA IM A GROWN ASS MAN NOW,” he wrote.

Despite the tension, T.I. later took to Instagram to call a truce, stating that the Harris family is “tied like a knot.” He wrote, “Fck what dis internet talkin bout… Da HFamily Tied Like a Knot. We all We Got…4LIFE… Ima RIDE to da heavens or da depths of HELL bout my Jr.& ain’t nothing gon change that.”

Days after the altercation, King and his older brother Domani paid homage to their father, acknowledging the significant influence he has had on their lives.

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)